Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SKETCH OF GIRL

im boring this time so i decide to draw. but i don't have inspiration in my head so i lay down on my desk and the inspiration coming in front of me. that girl...!!!! the girl who fill my heart recently. after then i draw he, come take a look at the process.

in this picture i try to capture her in my mind. i don't ask her to be my model so i try to get her pose in my mind. you can see the process there from nothing become something. hehehe
















here's the second one, i thing i like the drawing but the girl expression hmm don't like that, not the same girl i know. so what u thing about the second one???















here they are the complete my drawing trilogy...!!! so this is my final drawing of that girl today. see so sweet like sugar, like banana, like candy. love you always hahaha.


so that's my story about "THE MAKING SKETCH OF GIRL" i hope all of u like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment