Thursday, May 14, 2015

MY FIVERR STORY

its been a month since i open up my gigs  https://www.fiverr.com/kancutboy. everything well until tomorrow when someone order my gig and i done it i draw a building and she always wanted revision but after that she's gone, and back again after 24 hour i think more or less, she asked me for revision again and again, i think its already four revision since last week. fuht what can i do with this kind of buyer, but i take it lightly and with happyness because someone has ordered my gig on fiverr.
sometimes i wonder people have a hundred waiting list job on they gigs on fiverr and a question came up, how did you do that? how can people come to your gig? but i thinking and i found out what happen to my gig, my fiverr gig is less on traffic. but i don't know why because first time i open up my fiverr gig i have 70 viewer and now, less than that? i think someone help me a bit that time...

since then im always improving me gig 4 times i think, and now never hit 70.
i keep trying until now to get more traffic.

i hope this will give you some idea im pretty sure, none of my article are useless...!! LOL
and everybody too. go fiverr ...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment