Monday, May 4, 2015

my illustration service

hey there. i've been busy lately, so today i want to share you what im doing.

i'm starting to be freelance illustrator for kid, children book and any other but it's not so smooth. even i always drawing and no order or offer come to me. i i thought my illustration is not worthy to sell and and i create my service on fiverr have a look

 https://www.fiverr.com/kancutboy

for any of you need my drawing service i sell it just for $5. click it my fiverr account message my first explain what you need with my skill.

some of my costumers are writer and one is just want to draw as a gift of present. but sad thing is now im not getting any order, i don't know why but i will not that negative thinking inside my head that would make you skrew.

lright i think that's enough for chit chat. here is my first post on 2015....!! enjoy your life be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment