Sunday, December 16, 2012

MY NEW SKETCH

alright this is my new post since i don't pos for along time. so im gonna show my sketch check it out.


the stories behind this sketch is me and my friends have drink a coffee in a rainy day, as you can see there's a text on that sketch, so im trying to expressed my feeling and my emotion to that sketch. 


the second one is my personal project to costumes my facebook cover. but i think my sketch is not pretty well. i wish i could do better with wacom. but i don't have one. hahahaha (that's my dream)

here's comes the third one. as usually i meet some beautiful girl in my office but i can't speak a word on them like making date with me or lunch with me, so all i can't do is make a sketch to admire them. this sketch is one of those girl that i admire it. you can see there some text say ' i wish that u'l be mine' hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment