Sunday, December 2, 2012

journal of sketch

hallo there, how are you. it's been long time since i pos something in my blog. well indeed im obsessed with drawing so here some my new sketch take a look at it.

 this drawing is in progress i upload it with my mobile i don't have time to scan my drawing this time.

so, this drawing is about a girl is waiting her boyfriend i wonder that's me. hahaha. so from that simple idea i create this drawing. scanned version is coming soon.



alright, lets talk a little about my second drawing, here i draw some girl using hijab. why i draw this girl, because i saw her in my office and i know her name, and im pretty close to her, she's so cute so she's inpired my to make a skecth about her a secreatly, i write something on that sketch it say " will you be mine" just like that.






so that is my sketch on photo version, maybe next time i gift you my scanned version of my sketch, a very cute girl sketch. so, i hope my sketch can inspired you gift you some idea for making samething before i become famous. hahaha. thank you for your visit i hope you visit again, see yaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment