Sunday, November 11, 2012

SUNDAY SKETCH 2

this is my another sketch when im in the office, the called "the piece of her" why?? cause this sketch is piece of my memory about her since her never show up again. the story of this sketch is when i've done pray (sholat) and i pray to Allah after sholat i wanted to see her right know just like that, and when go out of mosque i see her!!! in front of my face she just pass away, and my heart starting to rumble. and yeah you know what it feels, i don't know what to do and i follow her but shes gone away and i said to my heart " ok, just let her go, im hungry i wanna eat" so i but some bread, and she show up there in bread store OH MY GOD !!! please help meeeee......... my heart is going to blow up! and she see me and smile to me, after that i always remember her smile and i sketch her about like this,
faqih yo seno
faqih to seno sunday sketch

this is my second sketch about her on this article, the story is the last day i see her and once again she smile to me. and once again she just pasing througt front of my office desk this is the sketch.

yup like that, so thats story of my sketch here and it's based a true story, original. thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment