Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MONDAY SKETCH

when a work in the office (it's been 1 month ago) i saw a beautiful girl walk in front of me. i dunno but i've got some feeling a bout her couse she... i dunno what i have to say but this girl is my tipe. when working, im sneeking to see what is she doing, but i don't have enough courage to talk to her (yeah i'm chiken i admid it) she work hard, always focus on her task, and she not dreasing to much make up like inner beauty came trought her face and she don't have to make up again, after 1 week or later i don't see her again. and i dunno where she going, and i fall in love to her. here my work to remember her face i shared to you.

so, that is my sketch i made on my office since a never see her again. so, that's my story behind this skatch hope you like my story and.... my sketch. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment