Wednesday, February 20, 2013

AFTER EFFECT PHOTO PROJECT

hi, online reader. what's up. to day i want to share my video project that i post on youtube. im using adobe after effect is very powerfull software to create an effect for photo or video effect. so this is my my video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToEAr_GfghQ

a short movie less than a minute but it takes 1,5 hour to complate rendering all of material. on this project i using effect from after effect it self no need third party plugin. actually this video is a training for me for the next project umm, i just break up from my girlfirend so i think i have to communicate my feeling. so i hope if you see my video, you guys know what i feel. i've been working on my next project using avril song for the music i think it's matches with my emotion. please have a comment on my blog or my video thank for stop by on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment