Friday, October 5, 2012

BEST LOVE SONG EVER FOR YOU

reason i post this article, just want to share about what happen in my live. felt in love for a week to some  girl and i don't ever know her name. After that my heart feel so good every times i see her around. And for a day i just list a good love song for you to share what it feel in my heart ( hahahaha).

1. ADELE - SOMEONE LIKE YOU
ohh, i love this song. not same as i feel but i like the tone. so romance and mellow

2. BON JOVI - ALWAYS
i think this song is for courtship. but, im not reach that level. but its mellow

3. BON JOVI - THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME
love this. very inspired and it's mellow

4. AEROSMITH - I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING
remember me someone in the past, love song slow rock you must hear it.

5. COLDPLAY - YELLOW

6. COLDPLAY - FIX YOU

7. COLDPLAY - THE SCIENTIST

8. KEANE - SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW
awesome song and very cool but, not to much mellow.

9.  DEWA 19 - PUPUS
from indonesian rock band you must hear it. very mellow i prefer you have tissue when you hear it.

10. DEWA 19 - RISALAH HATI
good song. very mellow.

11. KATY PARRY - THINKING OF YOU

12. AIR SUPPLY - GOODBYE
all i can say. WOW! awesome recomended 90's mellow song
13. CRAIG DAVID - I'M WALKING AWAY

14. N'SYNC - DRIVE MY SELF CRAZY
wow this song is break my heart. very mellow

15. N'SYNC - THIS I PROMISE YOU

16. BACKSTREET BOYS - SHAPE OF MY HEART

17. MAROON 5 - SHE WILL BE LOVE

18. MAROON 5 - SUNDAY MORNING

well that is love song i recomended for you im not mellow addict some times i hear it when i fall in love with someone, secret love some like that. I hope things usefull for you who reading my blog.i hope you can give some advice for more love song on my list becase im in love right know. Thanks a lot for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment